Flute stills are great because they are very versatile and can be used for about any kind of alcohol from whiskey to vodka.
The Stainless Steel Flute Still comes with a 104mm (4″) column and viewing windows that allow you to view the condensing as it happens. This column includes 4 copper bubble plate sections. If you want to add more sections to this still, the modular still allows you to run as many sections (T’s, Glass, Copper Onion, or Spools (straight tubes) as you like. The modular design will allow you to add in a sight glass with a screen gasket for a botanical infusion chamber.
This still will run a high percentage neutral spirit for vodka and will also run all the flavor spirits as well like whiskey, rum or brandy. (just limit the dephlegmator for reflux)
All stainless steel 304 construction, which includes
* 50-litre or 100-litre tank.
– Ball valve
* 4-inch stainless distillation column
– four sets of SUS 304 T-sections with copper bubble caps and viewing glass
– 4-inch dephlegmator
– 4-inch to 2-inch tri-clamp reducer with Thermometer
– 2-inch elbow 180º
– 2-inch condenser
– 2-inch to 1-inch tri-clamp reducer
– 1-inch drain size
– stainless steel parrot
– 1-inch ball valve
– water line, fittings, and flow control valves
Additional items e.g. T’s, gin basket, etc. are normally ordered with the still but could be in stock, just ask.
- Lease or Buy with FlexiGroup
- Laybuy with Netropolitan