- We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.
- If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy.
- In addition to your statutory rights, should you change your mind we will happily return a product providing the following conditions have been met:
- Goods must be returned to Netropolitan within 7 days of you receiving it;
- Goods are accompanied by a Return Authorisation (“RA”) number issued by Netropolitan.
- Goods must be unused, and in the case of hardware it must not have been opened;
- Goods must be in the same condition and packaging as when supplied by Netropolitan including with labels, instructions, tickets, etc., attached
- Please note that Netropolitan does not permit the return of, or offer refunds for the following products:
- Special or custom ordered items;
- Demonstration or refurbished goods
- Sale items
- Faulty goods will only be accepted if:
- the goods concerned are deemed to be faulty by Netropolitan
- the goods are accompanied by a Return Authorisation (“RA”) number issued by Netropolitan.
- All returns will be checked on arrival with us and returns will be rejected and returned to you if no fault is found.
- You will be liable for all delivery charges incurred in respect of returned goods. Unless the return is due to an error by us, freight charges will not be credited.
Return Authorisations (RA)
- To arrange a Return Authorisation number (RA) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 384416
- All RA’s are valid for seven (7) working days after issue by us and you need to return the goods within this time at your cost.